Perfect GU10 Replacement
This very thin and slim LED module is compatible with GU10 and MR16 spots . It has a height of 22mm thin and is very suitable for replacement of old fashioned GU10 spotlights. In comparisant with traditional GU10 lights this led module is more economical, less high and more durable.
This LED module replaces a GU10 spot and takes up much less height. It fits into any fitting that is made for a GU10 spot. Attached to the spotlight are 2 cables with open ends for easy mounting.
They are made of a durable ceramic material with a translucent cover light for the LEDs making the appearance very luxurious and warm.
This spotlight is extremely useful for ceilings with extra low installation height. Extremely low so it fits between rafters where other spotlights simply won’t fit.
Because of the ring diameter identical to classic GU10 spotlights (led or otherwise), these are easy to apply in most GU10 recessed spotlights and frames.
No transformer required: can be powered directly by 230 volts.
So choose these spotlights in the following cases, among others:
- Ceiling with very little height where spotlights should be installed.
- When you need economical spotlights with nice warm light.
- A false ceiling with not much space above.
- An existing fixture for a GU10 spotlight, where you want to place a modern economical and lower spotlight. For example to create more freedom in movement of the fixture.
- Diameter: 50mm
- Replace GU10 and MR16 with these modern led modules
- Height without cable: 22mm
- Perfect for low ceilings
- Room lighting classification: IP40
- Color: Warm white
- Lamp type: LED
- EU energy label: A+
- Luminous flux: 400 Lumen
- Wattage: 5 watt
- Equivalent to incandescent lamp: 50 watt
- Color temperature: 3000 Kelvin
- Color rendering index (CRI): 82.00
- Average life span: 35000 Hours
- Beam angle: 110 degrees
- Includes quick release crown plug
Want to know more about converting lumen to the old light bulbs? This link can help: https://www.energuide.be/en/questions-answers/which-new-generation-light-bulb-corresponds-to-my-old-bulb/205/
Any questions? Contact us here: Contact